• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What is wrong with my toe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRaverO_O

Bluelighter
Okay so I have another Question hopefully someone can help. Evertime I roll, when I do try and get to sleep, I find my big to cramps up so much that I actually have to use a significant amout of force to bring it back to a horizontal position. It is ridiculous. And as soon as I let go of my toe, It goes back up to a vertical position. It eventually subsides after 6-7 times of time of yanking on my toe. It kind of scares me, is there anything wrong with me? Anyone else experrience cramping besides me?

Sounds like it's just a muscle spasm related to the effects of the stimulant.

I wouldn't worry...try taking some magnesium if that happens along with jaw clenching

By the way I actually have to use both hands to get my toe out of a straight up and locked position, lol.

Sorry but I find this amusing.

But then I used to regularly dislocate my toe in the night by (I assume) kicking the wall. No shit.

Your body could just be responding to the stimulants..
Like jaw chattering/clenching, eye wiggles, etc.

Also, when my girlfriend and I go to clubs and dance she tends to stand on her toes when she raves. Doing that for hours at a time gives her foot cramps the next day.. You may just be putting your foot/toe through more activity than it's used to.

I'd suggest taking magnesium and eating a banana before you roll. That should sort any cramping out.

If it persists you might want to not use MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.